The CEXTEC observatory aims to analyze the situation and trends in the labor market, paying special attention to the ways in which talent and human resources are managed.
The studies carried out will be published in this web space and disseminated in the networks and publications associated with CEXTEC, favoring its dissemination in reports, conferences and others related to employment.
In addition to the studies prepared by the CEXTEC coordination itself, those studies provided by the associated entities of the CEXTEC network will be published, as well as other works of interest carried out by different entities and observatories.
Fields of study
- Working market
- Employment policies
- Training and professional guidance.
- Corporate social responsibility
- Talent management: attraction, return and retention of talent.
- University and labor market
- New technologies and employment
- Labor integration and decent work.
- Equal opportunities
Edificio Administrativo CERSIA
Rúa Alcalde Raimundo López Pol, s/n, Santiago de Compostela
Tlf. – 981543060
Fax – 981542407