What is CEXTEC?
The Center of Technological Excellence, Employment and Knowledge of Santiago de Compostela (CEXTEC), is a new body that aspires to become a large network made up of public and private institutions, to develop projects related to talent and employment in the city. The best way to guarantee a future for Santiago de Compostela is to bet on talent.
- Talent and employability
- Knowledge and research
- Technology and innovation
CEXTEC is funded by Santiago EDUSI (Integrated Sustainable Urban Development Strategies) “Revive Santiago” and the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER) – A way of making Europe.
Why is it necessary?
The creation of CEXTEC reaffirms the commitment of the City of Santiago with talent. In a society as competitive as the skills and talent of today’s people, they are the key for any organization to achieve its objectives.
Santiago is a city of opportunities and innovation that seeks to generate more and better jobs. To do this, you must attract and manage talent and involve all the key players at this crucial time.
Who is part of the Network?
The purpose of this Network of Excellence is to build a community and improve public and private initiatives related to the retention, management and return of talent. It is about promoting initiatives of collaborating entities and individuals. In addition, being part of the network will allow access to specific training days, exhibitions, research presentations and many other specific activities. We count on you to make it possible.
Compostela capital of talent
CEXTEC aims to encourage the development of a local market for sustainable, innovative and inclusive employment that facilitates increased productivity and job creation. From this horizon, it is necessary to promote actions to attract, recover and retain talent in the city of Compostela.
Talent management requires a strategic vision and a transversal application in organizations. From this perspective, CEXTEC aims to contribute to promoting knowledge and innovation in this field, as well as making talent and good practices visible in its management, promoting actions that connect the business fabric, institutions and people.
- To promote talent as a key element in the development of the territory, CEXTEC will seek:
- Create a network of public and private associations that includes companies, institutions and entities committed to promoting
- Compostela as an attractive city for talent.
- Capture, generate and disseminate innovative knowledge and proposals on employment and talent management.
- Promote projects that connect the research field with the needs of companies to encourage talent attraction, retention and recovery measures.
- Train and guide talented people to improve their skills, as well as knowledge and job placement.