CEXTEC aims to encourage the development of a local market for sustainable, innovative and inclusive employment that facilitates increased productivity and job creation. From this horizon, it is necessary to promote actions to attract, recover and retain talent in the city of Compostela.
Talent management requires a strategic vision and a transversal application in organizations. From this perspective, CEXTEC aims to contribute to promoting knowledge and innovation in this field, as well as making talent and good practices visible in its management, promoting actions that connect the business fabric, institutions and people.
- To promote talent as a key element in the development of the territory, CEXTEC will seek:
- Create a network of public and private associations that includes companies, institutions and entities committed to promoting
- Compostela as an attractive city for talent.
- Capture, generate and disseminate innovative knowledge and proposals on employment and talent management.
- Promote projects that connect the research field with the needs of companies to encourage talent attraction, retention and recovery measures.
- Train and guide talented people to improve their skills, as well as knowledge and job placement.